Ok so, I was touching myself at 9 therty under the covers. I did not let my hand touch my penis. Was mostly rubbing my jeans. My penis is very long and went out my cargo pants so the sperm went out onto the sheets/bed with a thick blanket over. Sperm can not survive outside the body that is under or above body temperature. Under the sheets was probably warm but not anything near body temperature. The moisture im worried about. I dont sweat very much. I had the air conditioning on cool. It was cold in my room. So I forgot to change my sheets and clean my hands and Time went from 9 therte to elevn therte when my girlfriend arrived. Me and her did nothing on the bed or anywhere and went to the pool for 25-35 minutes. The sheets and blankets were left half way on the bed or all the way and The air was set to cold on air conditioning. I heard sperm can only last up to five minutes out of the body exposed to air but dont take what I say as fact. Me and my girlfriend swam for 25-35 minutes like I said. Hot tub was include for like 4-10 minutes. We went back up to the room with the possibility of everything that happened before and possibly touching things (euw why did I forget) and I started to finger her. What are the chances of her becoming pregnant? She just hit her period and it has been 4-5 days since the terrifying day. Please do not comment if you do not know what your talking about because Im scared and I need an educated opinion, No offense to anyone. I appreciate for even trying to help me but I really need an educated opinion or doctor if thats even possible lol

Please elaborate why it is possible or not possible not likely or likely, so I feel reassured with the answer you provide. Thanks! :)

fhuuuuuugfbyf gdh gdv hrc