ok i want to know if i'm having cramps on my right side is there a possibilty that i maybe preganat if i have none of the other preganacy symptoms

So here's my situation. And I don't know what to think of it. So please give me your imput. So I had unprotected, pull out method sex on sept 20, and then on sept 22 I had light spotting then the following days it kept going and it lasted until sept 28 so 7 days. So I'm guessing it's my period. But through out this whole time it was a light period. And from end of sept to oct 10, I was having non stop headches. Thinking it was the weather. I don't know. Now it's Oct 11 I started spotting again very light the whole day. So I thought oh I hope I'm not pregnant. So the next few days I got a heavier flow. But it last for 3 days only. What is going on with my body. It's too early for me to have my period 10 days too early. Can any one help me out.