Sometimes I get swolen, tender breasts -or- My right ovary swells and I get really bad cramps. Is this normal? Is it because I'm 27 without children yet? No one seems to understand why I have such weird and alternating symptoms. Any idea?

I left ovary swells and they both cramp. I'm 21 and without children also. I went to the doctor nothing wrong but a swollen ovary but they don't know why. If you find out anything let me know and i'll do the same

I'm 21 also and my left ovary was swollen 3times it's original size had 2 ultra sounds and one ct scan and still don'
t know why.... It has shrunk back to a smaller size but the gyno said the only thing she may know of what it was is called a corpus loodum. Hopwe this helped...

im a 26 year old nurse with out children also and the most common way to tell your ovulating with out using a thermo is slight cramping or discomfort in one or both your ovaries, its normal some girls get it some girls dont it can also cause pain down the legs.

im almost 19 years old and have always been able to feel when im ovulating, but lately ive been getting cramps in the same place just randomly when i stretch my body, like when i wake up. Im on the pill so shouldnt be ovulating, and i dont think my ovaries are swelling. ive only just started getting these cramps and can feel them in both sides at the same time. i dont have kids either. anyone know what it is?

I am 20 years old and have the exact same thing when i stretch its just random..I don't know why at all.