i have hair all over my groin and i was wondering if it would grow even faster and thicker if i shaved it off... also..r guys suppose to shave their pubes?

and my inner thighs near the groin, have wiggly lines clearly redder then the normal skin, i can't see any bumps and it doesn't hurt...but it looks HELL OF WEIRD...what is happening?

Some guys shave their pubic areas....usually when their girlfriends want them to. As for the red lines, especially if they are itchy, you should see a dermatologist.

They aren't itchy...

they don't hurt...
i can't feel them

it looks weird... and its like... REALLY Weird...it scares me
sorta like a bruise...except its red...and its UNDer the skin..or in the skin...

i have the same things on my thighs like these red lines almost like bruises but wtf are they cas they kindve spread and i cant feel them not on the inner thighs like the front of my thighs all around plz some1 reply

It could be stretch marks. If you want to be sure, ask the doc.

its strecth marks

To simply state it, yes, those are stretch marks.

The most likely cause is a rapid gain in body size, either it being fat or muscle.

Hey there...

I am a family physician and feel 100% confident in my prognosis.

Dont worry about the red lines on your inner thigh... I GUARANTEE that they ARE "stretch marks"

im only in my mid 40's and do not have such marks, but my son noticed the same thing on his inner legs last year.

My son is a VERY athletic young man, and "stretch marks" are for (fat people) ... is what he told me ... Haha ... WRONGGG

I reviewed patient records, and came to the confident conclusion that they were ("SPORT INDUCED STRETCH MARKS")

Though, he is young... 4 months prior to the DARK RED + PURPLE indentations (like missing 1/4" wood shavings from a 2x4, 1-6" in length )
my son was involved in a training camp, forcing the skin on his thigh to stretch to make room for, "not only the new muscle, but the water his body needed to retain durring the rigeros month"

Typically, one wont notice the marks until the body is convinced that the stretching has reached its pinnacle. (In other words, Your stretch marks are aftershocks from an earthquake)

Stretchmarks have a 18 month lifecycle...

Foundation Stage: Skin is evaluation it's space, stretchability + timeline.
Months 1-4
(Skin imay be slightly itchy)

Demolition Stage: Skin is using its resources to allow for new muscle to take place.
Months 4-8
(Skin is Achy, Dry, Irritated, Red, Purple, Scabby)

Healing Stage: Skin is "settling" into its new location.
Months 8-12
(Skin has taken on new form, "ridges appear, indentations, shaving like divits;depending upon sivarity"

Curing Stage: Skin uses all remaining resourced to cover up discoloration.
Months 12-18
(Skin begins to cover up Purple/Red scars... In attempt to prevent stretched skin from damaging sun light exposure (scar tissue has ZERO natural sun block) The body takes the last 4 months of the 18 month cycle to repair the "cosmetic" aspect of this cycle.

So to answer your question... Time is all that will heal that ugly line(s)

I have some red marks beside my testicles (The area where my underpaints corset is, how should i say... my english is not the best) , it is hell strange and it kinda hurts me, not much, but still hurts.
I don't know what the hell is that, i'm kinda scared. It all started about two weeks ago. I was scratching my testicles for the first time 'cause i never do that. I looked into it, and then i noticed that red marks. Can anyone please tell me what should i do? Are there any creams or should i just wait to see what will happen? Please don't tell me to go to the doctor, i'm kinda embarrassed because of my problem :$
NOTE: I was shaving that whole area maybe twice (And once i think the shaver was used already, my bad) :-( , and i'm using some strong Shampoo (Head&Shoulders) for the whole body. Is that a problem maybe? Thanks in advance!

I don't know what the hell is that, i'm kinda scared. It all started about two weeks ago. I was scratching my testicles for the first time 'cause i never do that. I looked into it, and then i noticed that red marks. Can anyone please tell me what should i do? Are there any creams or should i just wait to see what will happen? Please don't tell me to go to the doctor, i'm kinda embarassed because of my problem :$
NOTE: I was shaving that whole area maybe twice (And once i think the shaver was used already, my bad) :-( , and i'm using some strong Shampoo (Head&Shoulders) for the whole body. Is that a problem maybe?

its either stretch marks what everyone is saying or vaines because you get vaines which are what you are describing

Yea my doctor said its strech :-)

hope i helped

Yeah I wanted to post the same thing. I definitely have stretch marks and this sounds like what youv'e got. It's unfortunate but that's what you've got. Does that help?

The scratching is due to a rabid sexual disease. I suggest a sex change operation. This is the best way to stop ball itch.

you have crabs