Alright, I'm having a big time problem with this and I want it fixed.

So, whenever something happens like...Something bad is said to me, like...Let's put an example.I want to buy something new, my parents say no and I want to talk to them and I CAN make them do it but tears just go to my eyes and I can barely even talk without sobbing.Same thing happens when I get into a fight in school...I kick someone's ass *Yes, I've had my reasons..lol* and I just can't help it but start crying.And as you can probably figure out I have classmates who can see me do it.It's not like I've got hurt or anything...Am I that bloody emotional?And those were just examples, nothing connected to that.

Are you taking any medications, herbs or any other types of drugs? Any of those can effect your emotions. It could also be related to hormones.

Haven't taken any drugs at all...And for the hormones...I don't know, it's probably that now that I think about it.It's still bloody weird though.