Hello people, For 1 year I have had a lump on my penis ( On the bottom of my Bell-end ) But i'm only 13 so I Can't actually pull my foreskin back fully to see (Only quarter of the way back) , I'm really scared that I may have a desiese or if I can transfer it to a women through sex. Please help me, I've been petrified for at least a year now :'(
Thankyou.

P.S, Could masturbating cause it? I masturbate about 3 times a week.

Sounds like you have some smegma. Try pulling you foreskin back daily. Don't force it too much on your first time.

Are you sure it's smegma? I've had 3 baths trying to get warm water in there to wash it off but nothing is happening.

Is this normal? It hurts when i pull my foreskin back.

BUMP. Please help.

hey there bmx./ im sure what you are describing is nothing to be concerned about. is it tender or sore when you mess with it? how large is it and how long hase it been there? It could be part of your frenulum under your foreskin. you need to keep streatching your foreskin gently because its important to be able to fully retract your foreskin for hygiene purposes. have you ever had sex? has this lump gotten bigger? thanks

It doesn't hurt when i just touch it but when I push it in it hurts slightly, I have not had Sex yet, since i am only 13 but my girlfriend is asking me for sexual intercourse atm :(She's also 13), As I said in my first post, i have had it for around one year now and it is really bugging me. it's large enough to be felt but not large enough to show a bump in the skin, say for example, the end on a sewing pin, not the sharp side, the other side, it is about that size. Please carry on helping, all of your posts are helping me but i'm still not too sure what it is.
Yours Faithfully,
Dan.