What do you think are the limiting factors in cycling? I think that weather conditions ca limit cycling to a great extent. I know that some people practice that winter cycling, but to be honest that’s almost considered to be extreme sport, and not everybody can do it. I also don’t like when it’s too hot and humid and that can really ruin my training.

I don’t agree with you about that winter cycling because that’s not extreme sport. The fact that it’s a bit colder than usually and that sometimes it’s snowy can’t make me stop training and sit at home. I think that stress can be limiting factor because when I’m stressed I simply can’t get down to training. I ‘m completely absentminded than and I think that I would be run over by a car because I’m completely unaware of where I am. I agree with you about that hot and humid climate because I can hardly breathe in such a situation. I also don’t like rain, but it’s only a subjective feeling, and I don’t think that rain is actually a limiting factor for other cyclists.