I don’t know how to cycle in the wind. I’ve moved to a very windy town and it’s very unpleasant when I have to train. Sometimes a catch a severe cold form the wind, despite the fact that I’m wearing windbreakers and caps. I don’t know what to do. Does the wind bother you when you train? What am I supposed to do in order to get used to cycling in the wind?

That’s very strange. I like cycling in the wind, especially during the summer. I like the feeling of the wind in my face and hair. I wear protective glasses so that particles of dust can’t fall in my eyes and appropriate equipment. I don’t know how you could catch a cold if you wear a good windbreaker, but I guess you’re more sensitive. There is a rule that you should cycle against the wind when you start your training because you’re fresh and not exhausted then, and when you’re returning home the wind should blow at your back and thus give you some acceleration. When it’s colder and windy, you should wear gloves, cap or headband and you should be careful about your breathing because of the cold air.