Hi, I am 32 year old female and I have noticed that in a past three or four days I have swollen spot between my nose and left eye. It is very painful, sensitive on touch and it gets bigger day by day.
I have also noticed that often my tears just fill my eyes with no cause.
I don’t know what to do because I have never experienced anything like it. I'm note sure but I think that this inflammation has something to do with my sinuses that are troubling me over than few weeks now.
Reading some magazines I have found out that this could be connected with my tears sack.
Any advices?

Well, reading your post I came to the same conclusion. You suffer from inflammation of tear sack called Dacryocystitis.
There are some informations about this disease. Dacryocystitis is bacterial inflammation of tear sack that is located in the low bottom angle of your eye. In most cases it is caused by bacterial superinfection but the primary cause is blockaded tear duct that flows tears from tear sack to nose.
It is accompanied with pain, redness, swelling and uncontrolled tear flow. Treatment is next: gentle massage on that region together with some antibiotic crème and oils to prevent infection.
If this don’t help than next option is operation of removing duct blockade is maybe necessary.
Good luck!