I'm 17, and I've been suffering with these headaches for 1 1/2 years now. The headaches never really go away, and I've been through a lot of tests. My doctors have put me on a bunch of medications, but none of them really work. My headaches are worse when it rains, snows, or if the altitude changes, like if I were to go to the mountains. Last year, I had to be put on Home Bound, for school, because I was missing so much time out of school. When summer came I was still having a few headaches but they were basically almost all the way gone. I thought hey, maybe we've finally got the right medicine. So I had started school reguarly that year and things were going great. But then, I got a bad sinus infecton and they started to come back, and I had to withdrawl out of school because too much time was missed for Home Bound. So I missed that whole semester of school. After I had been out for awhile, they had got better, plus a change in medications. So the next semester, I went back to school. Now, they are still really bad and I'm on Home Bound again. They are sending me to a headache specialist.. But I just don't know what's causing this. I have severe headaches every single day from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I've taken a few pain pills to see if they helped, they do, but only for an hour or so.. And the headache is still there, just not as bad. Please let me know if anyone is suffering with this too, I would really like some answers. (:

I feel your pain. Your headaches appear to be consistant.
I had headaches too. I was found to have a tumor in my head. I was tired of its allergies excuses. I got an MRI done, that determine a tumor in my head. Not that you may have this, just that that MRI or CT scan determined this. I understand your pain of people just tossing you excuses. It's hard to find the right doctor. I finally did. My headaches were not as severe as yours, all the time. They were dailyin, but progressed as the day went on.

My daughter, age 15, is having the same problem. Were you ever able to find what was causing your headaches, and/or find a way to manage them better