My 18 year old son has a bump at the back of his head in the center at the base of his skull. He said that is not painful to the touch, but he complains on headaches. He said that the headache is where the bump is. We¡¦ve been to see a doctor yesterday and he said that he needs to do MRI next week. Is it possible that is some kind of tumor? I am very worried about him.

I have a small bump on my head, right in the centre. I know a lot of people that have. As my friend said ¡§you either have a bump there or you don't¡¨ ƒº I have occasional headaches where the bump is, but nothing severe of for long. It is probably not a tumor, this bump is very common. Anyway you should do MRI to be sure.

I have the same problem with the my head. Ive been to the doctor's and they didnt suggest an MRI but more along the lines of the headaches being because of tension. What did the MRI reveal? Please let us know, so that if I have to I can get a second opinion.

Please let me know how the MRI came out

i have what you are describing. its notr really so umch a bump, but its like a crevous from the top of my head to my left eye. left eye hurts, the headaches are getting worse and more common. im starting to get a little scared. ive beent rying to find something ont his for a while.

When having a bump on the side of my head could it give me a headache