okay, so im 14 yrs old, and i have been shaving for a while. i've shaved one time and that time it went wrong. i get black marks and ingrown hairs. but now i jst have alot of dark marks. is there any way i can get them away. is it possible to try somethings at home first and then move to the store department. i really wanna get rid of them. they do NOT itch, or i dont have a bad odor. it just uglly black marks from shaving. can someone plsss help mee. :-(

i see your problem. i too have this from shaving what you can do is use cocoa butter twice a day. or you can take a trip to target and get Bio oil ( comes in a white & orange box ), it treats scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tones... apply twice a day & u will see the blemishes lightening up as u continue the use of this product twice DAILY... with in 3 weeks u can see some differences.. its working for me :-).. good luck

I had the same problem but I started using Nadinola extra strength and that seemed to do the trick, oh yes and stop shaving or using hair removal cream because they make it worse! Begin to wax..it's worth the 5 mins or less of pain..GUARANTEED

there are pimples on mi vigina when I remove hair from mi vigina .. then I pop them up .. and now they leave spots on vigina its looks bad

Can you send me a picture of the Orange Box Form Target

When u uses cocoa butter twice a day did it wrk ? Without using that cream from target ?

hi i want to know how can i removed black spots from my Virginia

i'm only 23 yrs old & i had black spots on my thigh & Virginia which is really embarrassing for me can you plz tell me how can i remove it plzzzz req help

I was wondering if the black parts on the lips of as vagina how can u get it off

Hi I'm 18 years old and I have been having inter courses with my partner and now I realize my area is becoming dark how can I reduce that

I have the same prob. I had sex a few times, and now my vagina is darkening. If u find out how to fix it, please tell me

why do you want to fix it its fine

ok thank u