Hey so I am a 20 year old female. A little while ago little bumps around butt crack started appearing, and I thought it may be a pimple or something. When I tried to pop it, it bled.  Now they seem to be spreading and to my inner thigh. They are not itchy and they're just a little pink. If anyone has any idea what it could be, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

sounds like a small rash of some sort. have you change anything recently? laundry detergent?body wash? things of that nature. or even new clothes. check into all of that and try some non scented lotion. if that doesnt work i would go to the dermatologist.

USE SPAM PURE HERBS FACE PACK you can easily reduce your pimples problem without any side-effect & consult with doctor free of cost with complete detail

I have this same issue, did you ever figure out what they were?! Thanks!

The doctor said they were skin tags (even though they looked more like bumps). They went away for the most part, just one or two seem to pop up sometimes. I never figured out what caused them or why they started to go away, but I'm glad they did. Hope this helps!