hi I'm a male and just previously trimmed my chest hair and now I've got these red spots appearing but they don't even itch, please help I haven't got a clue what it might be 

Hi guest,

They may be folliculitis, an inflammation of the hair follicles.  They are VERY common after shaving

Mild cases can heal in a few days but it CAN get worse and become crusty and itchy.  If that happens see your doctor.

Good luck.

Thanks Much appreciated

Celebrity
Yes indeed, I am happy that your question was correctly answered, however, surely now that you trimmed your chest and then those red spots appeared and hopefully now gone, from now on you will not do any trimming again, be manly and show off a nice hairy untrimmed chest of hair.
I think you did more than a little trimming, I don't think just a little trimming would actually cause red spots, however shaving them completely off is more likely to cause that.