It seems that I am having an injury. I feel pain in the deltoid of my left arm. It is probably caused by my weight lifting in the gym. Three days ago when I waked up I felt tightness in my left shoulder. Now I feel pain every time I try to lift my arm, and I think it is swallowed a little bit. It hurts when I press the muscle or when I do something with the arm. Can you tell me what can I do?

Those kinds of injuries can be very inconvenient. You must go to the doctor to check what is wrong. Maybe your deltoid is ruptured. It doesn't have to be torn but it is injured anyway. Sport massage is very good for those kinds of things, but if you are not in situation to have massage then put some ice 3 to 5 days, consult doctor for rehabilitation, use hot baths or bottles with hot water. From day 7 try light, pain free exercises and stretching. After two weeks you can slowly back to sport activities but with less weight.