Hello! My sister got married a year ago. She was very happy at first but then her husband started to be extremely jealous. My sister has always been faithful to him and she doesn’t even look at other men. But, the better she behaves the worse jealousy occurs at her husband. He has become aggressive and I think he is seriously ill. I have read something about delusional jelaousy and I would like to know how does delusional jelaousy appears

Hello! A person who suffers from delusional jealousy believes that their partner is being unfaithful. Since a person firmly believes that a spouse is having an affair, he or she often gathers "evidence" and confronts the spouse about the nonexistent affair. This delusion is considered as a non-bizarre delusion whose content is definitely mistaken but is at least possible since it may result in the faithful partner being driven to infidelity due to constant and irrational strain put on them by their spouse. Your sister has to ask for help since her husband delusion needs to be treated.