I was on deposit five years. Had the same symptoms. I went to numerous doctors. Treated for all kinds of infections.Seventeen years later I have the answer now! The symptoms stemmed from candidates overgrowth! It wasn't" my hormones, like I thought. Took extensive hormone tests. Ran into a pre- Med student who told my to kill the candidates spores! Antibiotics and herbs were killing candidates for a little while, but spores would grow it back. Candida feeds on sugar! Kill the sugar, starve the spores! Been taking sugar blockers. walmart's diabetic aisle. Symptoms are gone after seventeen years and thousands of dollars. Take sugar blocker three times a day kill infectious spores and loss a little weight. Inflammation! Symptoms came from a very low immune system and candidates overload. Try it. I was blessed to find this out. Thought there was no hope, but there is ladies trust me. Text ne and let me know what happens 3378023436. Good luck! Good Health!

Sorry ladies, spell thingy on my phone! It should read candida, not candidates. You get it! Just try sugar blockers! I promise you you will feel 100 times better!