Any idea's on what could help
I had an abortion on the 6/11/08 n now 4 weeks on i am still not sleeping and when i do sleep all i can c is a baby's heartbeat, eating less and less, crying at the tiniest thing, always feeling tired and not wanting to be around anyone.
I feel so stupid for what i done and i have started to blame my family for making me have an abortion.
Everyone says "Dust urself down and get on with life" but for me it is not that easy.
The worst about it is i was too afraid to tell ppl i had an abortion so they all think i miscarried because that is what my parents r saying.
I can't talk to noone and i really need to.
I dont talk to my parents or imediate family anymore as i have said that i blame them for making me go through with it.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate myself so much for what i have done.

Go find a pastor at a church, any church and talk to him / her. You need to forgive yourself and move on. Or you need to find a professional counselor, look in your yellow pages for your locality. You need to get help asap before you fall into a deep depression you can't get out of. Please go talk to someone in person, not on the phone or the computer and let it be someone who understands what you are feeling, not someone who told you it was okay to have an abortion with no regards to your feelings or your desire.