Hi, so basicly i'm 15 and about 5-6 months ago i had an abortion when i was nearly 12 weeks (3months). i'm finding everything so hard to cope with and i'm dieing for some help, every day i think about the horrilbe thing i've done, i makes me feel sick to my stomach. I've always been against abortion and i never thought i'd get pregnant at such a young age, but it just happened... and i couldn't keep the baby due to one my age and two i didn't want to ruien my boyfriends life as he's already making such a sucess of himself. Me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks after we found out i was pregnant and later discover i was very unlucky as i got pregnant on my first time. me and my boyfriend have recently decided we want to get back together as i'm feeling alot better.. but i need to know weather he's using me or just misses me, i feel he's the only who will EVER understand me now as i still have days where i completely brake down, and i don't feel like i'll find someone else, you know being damage goods and all. someone pleaaaseee help me!!! :'( :-) (btw i may have many posts on here due to the fact my acount wasn't working)

It is a feeling that will never go away, but i understand your pain. What your boyfriend is doing is not something that I would make comments on but you need to be there for each other and talk about what happened. What happened was personal and the choice was based on circumstances of both parties.