My daughter has a serious problem. She does not want to tell me what is going on which is strange because we were always so close. Now she is in bad mode all the time, like she is always said. She doesn't speak a lot and she never smiles. She tends to be very nervous and she "snaps" easily. I believe she is depressed. Could it be that I am right?

Yes you can be right, all of those symptoms point that she is depressed. Also she could experience insomnia or she can sleep more then usually, she could feel said all the time without some real reason, she could cry all the time and to lose her confidence, she could lose her appetite and to feel tired all the time. If all this is true then you have to find immediate medical help for her to treat it on time. She could have serious consequences, even suicidal thoughts.

It's likely you are right. She might hold on to a secret that she is scared to tell. She probably need some time to think it through. Sometimes it takes a while for her to calm down. Give her sometimes, but if she does something stupid go and talk to her but don't get yourself mad and scare her away if the truth is told

sounds like PMS

my friend acted the same way wither her mom and thats when she delt with cutting. you may want to watch her very carefully and be sensitive with her.