hi im kelsey and i am new to being a girlfriend of a diabetic!!
i would like someone to tell me what i need to know if something happens or anything like that?
please give me some information that would be useful to me?
thanks

A juvenile diabetic will need daily insulin injection in order to keep blood glucose level under control. Without insulin replacement therapy, his blood glucose will get so high that it will damage all his organs. Fasting glucose level in a normal person is under 100mg/dl. A diabetic is said to have good control if fasting glucose is kept below 130mg/dl. Occasionally too much insulin is injected by accident to bring the glucose level too low to cause a "reaction". When this happens, the diabetic will need to consume sugary food such as glucose tablets, orange juice, etc. in order to bring the glucose level up to normal. Well, you can keep some candies (no sugar-free) or other sugary foods with you just in case this happens.