I am an 18 year old female teen who has never drank alcohol in he life before until last saturday night. I would like to know if the alcohol I had effects my mood and my sugar levels 3 days later. The amount of alcohol in my body was about .10 equaled to about 2 beers. Can someone please tell me if this effects me? 

Alcohol definitely must be counted in on your meal plan if you are diabetic because alcohol, in the smaller amounts does cause blood sugar levels to rise, even though it might cause exactly the opposite effect if you drink too much all at once. And there is always the possibility of additional sugars that might be present in cocktails, for example. But what kind of mood changes did you experience? This amount of alcohol shouldn't have any major effect on your mood.

I have just been sad and sleepy. Also, I have been getting bad headaches and my parents insist its cause of the alcohol but i don't know if they are just telling me this because they are trying to scare me.