hey for about 2 weeks now iv been getting severe stomach pain accompanied by excess acid/heartburn.

everytime i eat or drink i get a burning feeling in my throat then really bad heart burn, i have endometriosis and a heart murma. my pain in my abdomamal area is worse then ever, iv been really faint unable to eat or move really run down and feel like throwing up, really bad hot and cold sweets and really moody.. i dont no what is wrong or why this is happening!! can someone please help me

Thank You

Hot and cold sweats could be an infection I had a kidney infection and had extremely bad abdominal pain and was getting hot and cold sweats... The first part sounds like your getting reflux like acid from your belly is coming up to your throat I've had that before too mine ended up going away after a few weeks because I started drinking lots of water..