I would like to know if meth has a side effects on your eyes...like how pot makes your eyes glazed over....does meth have one?

Don't know if there's long term effects, but many people who use Methamphetamine experience dialated pupils, and eyes may appear to be very shiny. It has the same effect if one is using ecstacy, coke, and hallucinogenics like lsd or psylocybin mushrooms. Unlike marijuana, it is not a consistent side effect, meaning it is entirely possible to be high as a kite and not have dilated pupils. Don't know why, but experience with a close friend who uses meth has demonstrated this reaction.

Dilated pupils and Ur eyes will get dry and some times may itch. And this has never happened 2 me but one of my friends got some meth in his eye and he was temporaly color blind in that eye