Hello, folks. I had some problems with my teeth and gums and I went to a dentist. I was diagnosed with periodontitis. I would like to know what I should do with that. I would really appreciate if anyone could recommend me something considering this. I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Periodontitis can be treated with noninvasive treatments. Antibiotic therapy is very helpful. Scaling can be good for cleaning from bacteria and tartar. Some dentists recommend rinsing with antibiotics. There are also surgical options. Some of the methods are: flap surgery, soft tissue grafts, bone grafting and guided tissue regeneration. You should discuss about the details with your dentist. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck! Bye!

Yes, I am treating this condition currently. This bleeding gum issue is really bad and bleeding gums treatment should help you.

I also had this. It was really uncomfortable because I was not able to eat, to drink, my gums were in pain, etc. This all caused a lot of problem for me because I was way to scared to see my doctor. After two or three months after the torture, I have decided to visit my doctor. 

To be honest with you, I had really, really bad hygiene of my teeth and generally my oral health. Well, that is one of the most common ways why this disease happens.