Hi, there my dear friends. I hope that you are doing fine because I don't lol. I am not sleeping more than 2 hours per night, for 22 days, to be exact. The reason is my son who has a colicky pain, he is 5 months old and I am not really sure what to do in order to help him against this.

My neighbor told me, that in case of her son, lactase drops helped a lot. So, I want to hear your opinion? Did anyone had any luck with lactase drops for colicky pain in infants? I need to know before I consult my doctor about this...

Sure, and you should get some of those soon. Because, if your baby may have a temporary problem digesting lactose, this can manifest in colicky symptoms and colicky pain as well. So, go for those lactase drops, which are very helpful. I was using one of those, and I can recommend it to you - a Colief drops, which are really cool. They can be added to your baby's feed in order to make digesting the lactose easier. So, try it. I really had luck with them, my good friend recommended it to me and I am recommended it to all who as me what I know about those. 

Celebrity

Good day there. Unfortunately, my good friend told me that she never had good experience with those drops, but you have to keep in your mind that not all the things are same for everyone and those drops might work for some babies, while for some won't work.  Specifically, she told me that they were giving the Biogaia drops to their baby because it shows that those drops also had a significantly good effect on this, but not in our case. I would stick with some natural ways and some natural treatments, not with those drops and medications. I am not an expert, I am saying my opinion. 

Hi, my sister wanted to use this when her baby was struggling with colicky pain. Sure, it can help you. You have several lactase drops that can help you. I think that she was using a Colief drops as well because a pediatric prescribed this to her. So, yes, you add this drops into the baby food in order to prevent colicky pain. Baby's excessive crying could be due to transient lactose intolerance and those drops are there in order to help, I am pretty sure that you will have success, not totally, but your baby will be way better. Good luck! 

I did! For sure. Those drops definitely saved my baby from constant crying all the time. Also, those drops saved me and the baby's dad, because we were able to get some sleep finally. I know that I started to have an abnormal headache because of this whole situation, I was extremely worried about my health and a healthy of my baby, even if I was reading a lot about it and I do know that colicky pain is something that is generally normal. So, pediatric prescribed a lactase drops for my baby. For the first three days I saw no progress, but soon, my baby started to cry less and I knew it that this has something to do with those drops. Highly recommendation! For all the parents.

I don't see why you wouldn't try with some of the lactase drops,  that you can find on the market. There are so many of them, but personally I would like to recommend a Colief drops, since they are an amazing solution and I do know so many of parents who told me that they are good. You can add them to your baby's feed to make digesting the lactose muhc easier than before. Using a lactase drops for more than a week if symptoms don't improve is not usually recommended, that is impsortant for you to know, so don't push it. 

Hi there. I really want to hear your opinion about some things that I was reading about. I have heard that dicyclomine can help a lot in this case, just as star anise tea. So, I really don't know anyone who was using it so I don't know what to think about this. I asked a couple of people and they actually told me that they don't want to tell me is this a good or not. I would like to try, of course, if I can find someone with a great experience. But that is the only option. So, if you have any experience with it, let me know. Tnx a lot!

Hi. Where did you found this information? Just don't do that, that is something that I would tell you. Those two can be dangerous for your baby and maybe that is a reason why you were not able to find anyone who can tell you more about this. When it comes to dicyclomine, it can cause really serious side effects in your baby. Also, this star anise tea is herbal tea, for sure, but I have heard that it contains some toxins as well. And, you don't want to give this to your baby, right? Avoid it and stick with the drops.