my baby girl is 2 months old, but she constantly has a colicky pain. I was talking to some moms who have more kids than I do (I have one), and they usually use some medicines in order to relieve this pain for their kids. to be honest, I am against the medicines and I am afraid to use it. I mean, she is a way too little for this, right? so, I was thinking, there must be a way to find some other medicine, such as herbs or similar. I trust herb more. so, are there some herbs I can give to a 2-month baby to relieve colicky pain?

Hi there. You have to be prepared for a fact that a lot of babies do have a problem with a colicky pain until they are 4 months old. Sure, this can go away before, but according to some statistics, this is what happens in most of the cases. Look, I was never using herbs in order to help my baby because I was way too scared. And all of my kids had this problem.  But, my good friend was using a Uramarunnu herb mixture - it is some Indian herb that is good for this issue and for so many others. So, maybe you want to find more information about this. 

Honestly, I would not experiment with those Indian herbs, etc. I am more for some even more natural treatment, such as garlic. This one can successfully prevent problems with colicky pain.  It is known that garlic is one of the best remedies for colic, but also you should know that you should never give it alone to your baby. Because, if you hive it alone, you have to keep in your mind that a garlic can burn the baby’s tongue, and you don't want that. In that case, you should mix it with some food that your baby really loves. It helps! 

Hello there. Well, until you find the real cause of colicky pain (but you should know that there is no chance that you can find it, but you can find what your baby may be allergic to). So, I know about some herb medication, that is really good according to so many parents, so you can try. It is not dangerous, it can't harm your two-month baby. So, it is called a grip water. You can make it from fennel, ginger, chamomile, lemon balm. And you can give it to your baby without having a fear. Good luck, I hope that this will be over soon. 

I don't believe that herbs can help. maybe some chamomile tea, but I am not sure. I mean, it can relieve the pain for sure, but it can make it goes away. Talk to the pediatricians, some of them will tell you that that the best option is starting out with a traditional cows milk formula. The best options are Enfamil and Similac. Those formulas contain a blend of whey and casein proteins and they have so many benefits. So, ask your health care provider what he thinks about this, is this a smart option. I think that it is. I know a couple of parents who had luck with this.

Celebrity

Have you tried to fight this with one very simple cure -  a warm bath? In case if you didn't, maybe it is a right time to do it now. We all do know that a warm bath can help your baby get relief soon in the colicky times. It also relaxes that baby, making baby quickly fall into sleep and feel relaxed all the time during the sleep. This is definitely one of  the quickest home remedies that can help you fight against colic that bothers your baby, and the best thing is that you can apply it instantly.

I am always thinking my sister for being there with me all the time when I gave a birth since the father of the baby just left and I was alone, struggling with all those things that can bother one baby. So, my sister told me about this, so I was pretty much prepared, but not totally. She told me that, when my baby starts to cry for no reason, I should give her an oil massage. It seems that this is one of the best home remedies for colic, and I can say that I was really impressed how this massage helped us in the fight against colic. It not only keeps your baby warm but also supports proper digestion. And it also prevents those gases. It is cheap, natural and it helps.