Hello i just recently had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago.. after i had my miscarriage treatment i dont bleed for a week but after that i start to bleed and i dont know what actually happening rite now i already bleed for a week. The blood sometimes fresh n sometime brownish. I dont have those heavy flow just a very light one and just last night i have this awful cramps on my right side.help me

Hi Lily10, so this is all normal for a miscarriage.  It takes awhile for your body to normalize after birth or miscarriage.  What takes its time is the hormones to stabilize - these hormones while stabilizing will do weird things to your body: like bleeding (you are shedding lining, tissue, umbilical cords and fetus), you will experience mild cramping as your uterus contracts down to its pre-pregnancy size, and because it is a couple of weeks past then you will have some brown blood, it's just old blood from the procedure that is coming out now.  When I had my miscarriage I was pregnant within 3 months again, sometimes (if it is your first pregnancy) your body has too get used to what is going on and it is just your uterus and body getting ready for carrying a baby to full-term.  My next pregnancy was successful and my daughter is now 2.5 yrs old and I absolutely love being a mom - she is my miracle and angel!

Good luck and hope this helps

Thank u for ur reply. I still hve few questions..How long will i bleed.. im quite worry. Because i never experience this sort of thing.. my husband are extremely worry because im in pain due to the cramps.. my pregnancy was 4 weeks and 6 days.. will i eventually stop bleed and how soon can i start be pregnant again.

Hi, in every women's body it is different for their bleeding length. I had my miscarriage at 10 weeks but had a DNC and didn't bleed for too long after that. Like I said in my previous post without trying we were pregnant within 3 months again and went to carry her full (and longer) term, she was small but I have health problems myself so we were lucky. Use a hot water bottle or heating pad on low heat on your abdomen and that helps with the cramping and take some ibuprofen for the internal swelling. It will all get better, don't dwell and think on it as that just causes stress and can delay your periods and such. Good luck!

Now i already bleed for 2 weeks after miscarriage without showing any sign of stopping. 3 days ago my blood have this odour..like old blood... is it normal..now im having this cramps for the second time after miscarriage..the blood look fresh.. why i still bleed??

I think it's normal to bleed for around 3 or so weeks, I believe that is how much I bled for after my miscarriage. After you are done bleeding, when it has stopped, then wait for one normal cycle and then you can start to try to conceive again. This bleeding that takes place at this time is shedding the pregnancy, the lining and making your uterus ready to carry a baby again - you will probably have a healthy pregnancy next time.

Relax, everything is normal.