hi, Im an 18 yr old girl graduating to college this year and the other day i sex with my bf. The condom seemed weird but we checked it for holes and didnt find any, to make sure he pulled out before he came but he also decided he'll pull off the condom and cum on me. Some of it dripped down near my vag, could I be pregnant? What are the chances? He's freaking out and Im trying to stay calm, I dont they're high but then again I dont know everything

Hi. If the semen went near the entrance to your vagina or even onto your vulval area,then there is a chance you could be pregnant. The chances are less than full intercourse but there is definately still a chance. You should do a test and if it is negative,then do a repeat one in 10 days.Or visit a doctor.
More importantly though,you should not be with a boyfriend,who selfishly pulls off a condom and ejaculates on you and puts you at risk of disease and unwanted pregnancy. Good luck :-)