I was talking to my massuese yesterday she was talking about how sick she was in Nov. & Dec, and that she found out she is Gluten intolerant. She is now reading a book about how certain blood types benefit from certain diets. She says that she feels much better now that she is losely following the guidelines in this book. Anyone else fimilar with this kind of a diet and any feedback?

Malarkey. The latest in a long line of fad diets. The gluten intolerance is a legitimate problem, a lot of people have that and it plays havoc with your GI tract if it's bad enough. Often it's mistaken for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) because the symptoms, as I recall, are similar. It's kind of an allergy thing.

But that blood type diet is c**p. If she's seeing results it could be because she's cut back on the gluten containing products, which means only spelt and other gluten free types of bread and stuff like that, for one. Health food stores are a good source of gluten-free breads, cereals, flours if you bake your own breads, etc.....