I know there are thousands of different diets out there, all claiming to be effective. I am live proof it is not they all works. I am overweight since 14 years old, and now I am 30. I think there are maybe 10 different diets and programs I tried, but nothing seems to help me. Not so long time ago I have heard some people got results with Kellogs Cereal Diet, so I want to hear if there is anyone, who might recommend it to me.

I could say something since I am on the Kellogs Cereal diet now. For me, it is good, because I have been on it for seven days so I could see it works. I can see that I already lost 5 pounds, which is great for me. I am saying this, because, usually I cannot do the whole diet thing so normally I cannot reach any results. Kellogs Cereal Diet is easy one, because you still get a nice dinner in the evening. You will see it when you get instructions of this program. I could give you one advice, and that is not to go on the Atkins. I know that is so hard and if you end up eating carbs you put on twice the weight. On Kellogs Cereal Diet, I do not eat any chocolate and I always drink plenty of water and eat fruit, which must be good. You should try this one, hoping this one will work with you too, and help you to reduce fat and lose some exceed weight.

Hi there

I want to lose weight but my commitment lasts for one week and thats it ..i cant seem to commit to and diet and exercise plan. I have to lose this weight because my wedding is coming up and i want to look beautiful..plz if there is anyone who can give me some advise on how to start and keeping motivating myself plz feel free to reply this

I am sorry, but nobody can help you but yourself. Nobody can tell you how to be strong and resist going off your plan.

You need to work out what works best for you in avoid foods.

I think that getting married and yet having a wedding should be motivation enough, don’t you think so. You wouldn’t want to have all your friends and family around, perfect dress, perfect husband and yet feel awful all the time because you feel fat.

I certainly wouldn’t want to feel like that at my wedding.

Being persistent in dieting is actually a state of mind. You need to switch from wanting everything to being satisfied with what’s planned for today.

I don’t know how much time’s left but you should find a diet that your heard is working and yet is not so hard and doesn’t involve starving. If you have enough time, I would advise you Mayo Clinic diet that actually changes the way your metabolism work, making it faster. In this diet you may eat ham, meat made any way but it is about right combination of certain food types.

If you don’t have that much time, you need to find a quick solution.

I don’t know how much wait you need to lose but you don’t have to start with running. You may try pilates, which stretches your muscles but you rarely sweat since there is no cardio. I enjoy pilates although I find aerobic much better.

When I am dieting, whenever I feel like eating sweats, I go to the kitchen, I see what’s there, I have a very good look at it, I may even smell it and then I walk away.

I do the same in a supermarket. I check all the sweets and then just leave the area.

When I feel like eating and the time is not right, I sit, pour water in a big glass and I drink it slowly.

These are just some things that I use to fool myself and it actually works-most of the time. You need to find yourself what works best for you. Good luck!

=

hi i wnt to lose weight but do not no how to 8-| ave u git n e tips %-)

This diet will work. HOWEVER, look at your serving size. You arn't gonna lose weight if you eat 3 servings of cereal for breakfast and 3 serving for lunch. Eat once serving then have a banana or something for a snack mid day. It's gonna be hard, your gonna be hungry but if you do this, (and don't go nuts at dinner) you WILL lose weight. I weighed 157 pounds, went to college started the cereal diet now i weigh 129. It can be done. Just follow directions.

what gose rong with your hart when your 11 years of age and your wait is 11 stone

Ok, so you want to go on the "cereal diet".

Well you have to ask yourself what is a diet. Diet is the consumtion of any type of food, whether it be that you eat everyday, three meals a day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner; so for breakfast, you eat bacon, eggs, and toast; lunch, you have a sandwich and chips; and dinner, you have something like spagettie and bread sticks. This is a diet, a diet is simply what you eat for a period of time, and if you were to change up this arrangment of foods, your diet changes.

I bet you have heard that eating three times a day is a good and heart healthy way to lose weight with exercise of course, well thats not always true, because, well lets say, you eat your breakfast stated above, your bodies metabolism starts, but does it keep metabolizing at the same speed...NO, this is because the bodies metabolism is like a car engine; you put a full tank of gas in the car, then drive a few miles, then sit idle; the car just like the body becomes bogging, because just like the food that just sits in your stomach, isnt being processed right because your metabolism has slowed down, the same as gas sitting in a car engine.

Now as i hope you understand this concept, why not try to eat 5-6 meals or small healthy snacks as i might say, a day; eating them about 2-3 hours apart, this will in turn keep that metabolism active, and when exercise is added, making the metabolism faster, you will start to see a better loss in weight especially in body fat. Body fat is lost because as the bodies metabolism goes through the snack that you just ate, it needs stuff to feed on, like body fat and calories; thats to say that the snacks you choose are healthy like fruits, vegetable, and yes you can add that cereal thing in ther too, but only one serving with the skim or soy milk.

Exercise, more exercise, and some more exercise also, because diet plans alone can only go so far, until the body begans to regulate, and basically becomes, well i guess you can say it becomes what you eat.

So, it comes to this just like most diets, or diet plans they put out there, nothing is really accomplished without alittle hard work and dedictaion, so please dont let the manipulation of these manufactures, lead you to believe that all you need is to just use their "Cereal diet (plan)".

Quote:

do diets work

yeah it does work 2 of my cousins have tried it but they do excersice with it to they'v only have speacial k or crunchy nut 3 times a day maybe a toast with it to, i might try that to :)

:D hello my name is josephine i am 21yrs old and have 2 kids so i was unhappy with my weight after this, fat and flab and all that if you realy want to lose weight i say u should take alook on ebay and look up LIPO6 read about them they are £23 burn fat and give you energy at the same time they worked for me i was a size 18-20 and im now a size 10-12 and much much happyer.. good luck

Even by exercising I need to watch my food. I cycle approx 12 hours per week at a good pace, burning on average 7,000+ calories weekly.
However, my body after few weeks has got used to that and manages with fewer calories hence I reached the point that I was losing no more weight. As I could not increase the hours of sport due to work etc I had to address the diet/lifestyle. The 2 times per days cereal seems to be working, as you can vary dramatically the cereals i.e. in the morning normal oats with banana or strawberries and milk, in the evening muesli with youghurt etc. I have heard of people even mixing cereals with tea or coffee! never tried that but if you are superbored why not...less calories then milk too
I have the main food intake at lunchtime, so I burn it out in the evening too. Nothing wrong with doing the same at weekends, although as I am not a monk on Sundays I have the dinner in the early evening with also a couple of glasses of wine and something sweet too if I fancy it. That way I am not craving for anything and I have something to look for. I have to say that some Sundays I have skipped it too, as my body got used to a more healthy lifestyle

saloma wrote:

[quHello, I just recently went to Morocco to visit my husbands family and let me tell you they have the best food (Morrocan Food) anyways I gained 11 pounds in 18 days, I couldnt believe i gained so much in a short period of time anyways I bought KELLOGS just the plain original one and ate it everyday at 11:00 in the morning, straight for 14 days anyways and at 5:00 I will eat my tuna well the good news is I lost my 11 pounds in 14 days it was so incredible but i did it and Kellogs does work no joke.
JBote]

Hi Saloma,

I know about being overweight most of your life. Two years ago I was 280lbs and now I'm 179 and a Boston Marathon under my belt. I started the Kellogs diet less than 2wks ago and lost 12lbs...it does work. But keep in mind I eat a box a day (rarely the original) that's it...and workout twice a day...weight training in the a.m. and 2 and a half hours of cardio in the evening (Walk Away The Pounds with Leslie Sansone). I know it's a bit extreme for now but when you're so close to the finish line...sometimes you have to kick it in high gear. Good Luck..it all depends on how bad you want it. I couldn't have done it without prayer.

Here is my advise and what I have found that helps me. I have found that it is really hard to motivate yourself but if you have someone there with you that works with you and is willing to be there every step of the way it makes it much easier than going at it alone. I suggest that maybe your future husband or some friend(s) would be will to work with you and maybe that will make it easier for you, it worked for me. been there.