Hi, guys. My mother has died from intestinal tumor and I know that as her descendent I have a great chance to develop another. That is why I would like to change my lifestyle in order to prevent it if it is possible. Can someone recommend me diets for prevention of this type of tumor? Thanks.

Hi to you too. I like the way you think. When it comes to health, it is better to prevent the disease. You should include more fruit and vegetables in your diet. You also have to increase your intake of fibers. They are good for the proper work of intestines. You can take whole-grain bread instead of white bread. Use brown rice instead of white one. Make baked potato instead of mashed potatoes. You should decrease your meat intake at the same time. Choose your fats wisely. I recommend you to consult a nutritionist. He can make a detailed diet for you.