can antone give me some nutritional food list??

Hi, what kind of foods do you prefer? Proteins, Carbohydrates, Vegetables, Vegetarian or Fats?

Proteins: Chicken breast, Orange roughy, Haddock, Salmon, Tuna, Crab, Shrimp, Top round steak, Top sirloin steak,Lean ground beef, Buffalo, Lean ham, Egg whites or substitutes, Trout, Low-fat cottage cheese.

And carbohydrates: Baked potato, Sweet potato, Squash, Pumpkin, Steamed brown rice, Steamed wild rice, Pasta, Oatmeal, Barley, Beans, Corn, Strawberries, Melon, Apple, Orange, High-fiber cereal.

That question is a little vague unfortunately! Do you mean that you are looking for a specific diet or are you looking for foods that have good nutritional indexes or is this diet specific? I'd like to help but it would help to have a little more information. I think a lot of what dark_red posted is very helpful and has a lot of healthy food in it. If there's anything I'd add, it's quinoa for good carbs. It's a high protein grain that cooks quickly and tastes good with other foods. Does that help?