Hi, I started to exercise to lose weight. Tonight I did 30 minutes of cardio and then 20 minutes of static exercises. But, after training I get hungry. Is it better to eat before or after you work out?

Sportsmen should have special diet, so if you tend to do excessive training you need to adjust your food intake too. Carbohydrates, e.g. pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, etc, are the most important resource of energy, and sportsmen need a lot of energy for muscle contractions. Carbohydrates should contribute about 60-70% of energy intake. Protein are essential for rebuilding of the body, production of important enzymes and in total calorie intake they should participate with around 12-15%. The rest of daily calories should be supplied from fats. Don’t starve up yourself, rather use energy rich snacks and sport drinks to rehydrate after exercise.

You should avoid eating at least 2 hours before excercise since it will make you heavy and doesnt feel well.

Eating after is ok, but give yourself at least hour. In this first hour you can have some fruit, youghurt, whole grain bars, water, juices...

This is also ok to have before your training.