I have this strange rash in my genital region, like some kind of warts or pimples, about 2-3 mm size, grouped. I guess it some kind of infection and it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve noticed. My friend told me that those lesions are Molluscum contagiosum virus or HPV or STD. I am going to check this soon. The thing is that I never heard of Molluscum contagiosum. What is it? Is it dangerous?

From your description you probably have Molluscum contagiosum. The Molluscum contagiosum virus is a Pox virus and usually disappears on its own in 4 months to several years. It can usually be found on the face in children and on the genitals in adults, But may appear anywhere on the skin. It is a harmless virus, but is highly contagious. People usually self-transmit the virus to other parts of the body, wash your hand when you touch it. If the infection isn't too hard, it is not treated as it spontaneously disappears. Just in case visit your doctor, so that he can make the definitive diagnosis.