Hi all.

The right side of my jaw has always been "able" to click and does so whenever my jaw moves sideways ((when chewing for example)) Is that anything to worry about ?

The other thing i want to add in here is that the left side of my jaw is very tender to touch. It seems to be the bone rather than the muscle itself. There also seems to be a small "object ?" or lump that moves accross the bone , aggravating the pain. I have had this for a good few months but recently its more painfull. Any ideas ??

I am going through the same thing right now..my is the left side as well and whenever I eat /chew it clicks...I am seeing a chiropractor about it now as the dentist advised me to do to see if it can be corrected but it sounds like we both have the TMJ Pain ; go check with your dentist or chiropractor..the sooner the better

Hey, I have the same problem, I also have thatl ittle lump, almost the size of a pea that moves across and I can also feel it. My Oral Surgeon said it was a muscle or osmetihing that is screwed up, something like that, i forget, as long as its not cancer im fine with it, but I do experience constant jaw tenderness.

I have suddenly developed a clicking on my left jaw when I eat or stretch my mouth to yawn etc. This has never happened before. What is it?

I had this happen and was diagnosed with TMJ. Had surgery to fix it and it's 100% better.