OK, IM AN 18 YEAR OLD AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ERECTION... I EJACULATE TOO EARLY I JUST TAKE 5 OR 7 MINUTES PENETRATING AND I EJACULATE THEN I HAVE ANOTHER ERECTION AND I KEEP GOING, MY POINT IS I DONT LIKE TAKING DOES BREAKS, I'LL LIKE TO KEEP PENETRATING WITHOUT EJACULATING AT LEAST 30 MINUTES, HOW CAN I DO IT
..... WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY SOMETHING OR GO TO DOCTOR, JUST SOMETHING LIKE EXERCISE OR METHOD I CAN TRY AT HOME AND
SATISFY WHAT I WANT, WHICH IS LAST LONGER... SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE.... THANK YOU XD

Good day there. If you think that you are dealing with something more serious, you should check it with your urologist. But a lot of young boys at your age do have problems with this, and there are so many different things and so many premature ejaculation causes. Some of the most common problems with people in your age are usually caused by stress. Also, it can be caused by performance anxiety and some relationship issues. So, if you have problems with something like this, this can be it. Because once you find the reason for it you will know how to deal it. Good luck!

The problem of premature ejaculation and Sexual Dysfunction can be treated by the medicines provided online. They have the best online medical shop for treating these problems.generic viagra online, kamagra, cheap generic levitra, caverta are the medicines available.

No man is born with the ability to control. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

HOW DO I HAVE TO DO THE EXCERCISE WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?????