Is it true that detoxification of the body can help with acne problems? I’ve heard that that digestive system cleanses can help eliminate the acne. I don’t know anyone who tried, so I was wondering is here someone who can explain me this. Thanks.

Did you know that an acne outbreak is a warning of deeper trouble in the body’s defense mechanism? Skin should “breath” and helps the liver and kidneys eliminate toxins from the body. However, if the body contains more poisons then the liver and kidneys can remove, facial blemishes are a wakeup call that toxic levels need to be reduced in the body. These poisons might be the accumulation of fat stored chemicals the liver can not wash out or there may be a problem with fat digestion, fat accumulation, or even food allergy. That is why digestive system cleanse can help you eliminating the acne.