Why is there NO RESEARCH being done on Spleen Hemangiomas? Are doctors making more money by just removing them and then dealing with the poor health thereafter? I want to know how to reduce the size of my spleen that is full of large hemangiomas. Anyone know anything about this. I also have them in my liver. Thanks.

Fixing you is not in line with the big plan, man! Thats why we help ourselves and each other. Your spleen and liver a major players in the lymphatic system. Eating raw fresh and organic fruits and veggies is a big help. Cood food has no digestive enzymes and all come from your Pancreas and Liver... Get that? NO c**p!

Now certain foods will help you on your cause. 1) PINEAPPLE, eat one whole for 3 days in a row. Do not drink coffee. Drink water with lemon. Eat as much onion and especially garlic. There asre some other herbs that work but this is what you want to start off with. Oh, and if you got to have coffee use the Gershon enima method to stimulate the liver function. This delivers the caffeine directly to your liver via the portal vein. You'll feel your liver kick out the gum, after that one, I assure you! Research it out first thoroughly. If your liver is clean so is your spleen hopefully.

I hope this helps. 30 years HEP C  no liver damage yet!

BTW how are your Kidneys? These vascular growths might point to portal hypertension. You may appear to have normal BP in you body and have high BP in your portal venious system. Man, I'd look at juicing and Gershon coffee enimas pretty fast if I was told that. My actions ridded me of the severe steatosis diagnosis. These diagnosis are just a description of symptoms anyway. Cure the cause don't treat the symptoms. The food is thy medicine and thy medicine is thy food should be a motto for you! RAW  MAN... Easiest on your body!