Hi, I'm having this problem for the past 1 year. When I pull back my foreskin, I can see dead cells (I think) all over the inner part of my foreskin. It looks rough but soft. The color is pale, lighter than the color of my foreskin. It will be gone temporarily after I thoroughly wash with soap and water. However, they usually come back in a few hours. This is really embarrasing. Having this problem, I don't think I can have sex. Is this common? Why did I get this? What should I do? Please help!!!!

Glans produce this, its known as smegma, its made from the glans in your foreskin. Unfortunately theres no permanent way to get rid of this but it you wash under your penis reguarly, idealy every time you shower it should reduce the amount produced. If Its a problem for you during sex maybe a quick wash before? If it gets to a state of which you really cant deal with theres always circumcision which would help. Hope it helped (: