Hey,
I'm 15 years old and ever since I came home from school, all the time I moved, I had a slight pain on my foreskin, I checked what was wrong and I started to see some white dryed up smega, ive had this for the last few days. It comes up randomly, but all the time I walk or move I get a pain on the end of my foreskin://

I think it's https://www.steadyhealth.com/Single_saw_red_spot_on_the_head_of_my_penis__t234782.html but I don't know.. No one has replied.

Even though it may be painful, you are going to have to completely retract your foreskin and hold it back with one hand while you use a wet soapy wash cloth to thoroughly clean the glans and inner foreskin. Pay special attention to the groove directly behind the glans as this is where much of the white smegma collects. Do this a couple times a day and you should be ok.
If it continues to be a problem, you can try the same method, but use some rubbing alcohol on a paper towel or gauze. This should help to get rid of excess moisture. If problems continue, look into circumcision. You won't have the problem again.

You don't need to use soap, but if you do, make sure you rinse ALL of it off. If you put your foreskin back in place with soap under it, you will learn something about discomfort that you really don't want to know. Actually just rubbing your glans with soapy water may give you the same "pleasure". >;)

Cleaning it with rubbing alcohol can be a lot of fun once you get used to it. It feels very cold for a few seconds, then it feels hot. After you have it clean and let it dry, rubbing your bare glans can become quite addictive. :-D

I used alcohol when I desensitized mine and I've been masturbating with my foreskin pulled back tight and rubbing the dry glans ever since. XD XD