That's the ducky park about these blogs..people post questions but not their solutions.

Thank you so much for this article. I have been suffering for months with theses symptoms and I have high ric acid levels.

The other day at work I was leaning over a metal rail an when I stood back up I felt a pop in my sternum where my xiphoid is and it was hard to breathe till I lifted my shirt up an noticed my xiploid sticking straight out. Even watched it slide back down into place and it feels like it will do it again every time I bend over or cough only painful then. Anybody had this happen before an does it get better or should I go to the doctor

I feel anything pressing my xiphoid when i am sitting, and I feel shortness of breath... Yesterday when I was at the church, it was very hard... Something has some hint or advice about it ?

i am a 50 year man i been having a problem, after i eat i get severe pain behind my xiphoid process that feel like my stomach is pulling down on something behind it and hard to breathe dose anybody know what could be causing it plz help

Hi Jan! Where are u located? Can u tell me ur doctors name? My husband is desperate to find a dr to check it out Thank you

The surgeon that has done the most xiphoid surgery's is Dr. Yurvati in Ft. Worth, Texas. 

Best wishes as I know how painful this can be.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi my name is sekhar ...am also facing that problem...my xiphoid bone also bending towards outside....am facing one year ago...now two weeks back again starting pain at that only around that area...and little bit pain in stomach also....so this symptoms also like u or not tell me friend

Hi, I had surgery on 12/10/13 to remove a neuro-stimulator from my upper left chest, a small 45 min. procedure. I awoke the next day to find myself in excruciating chest pain and my left front tooth broken off. My neurologist had no idea what could be causing my pain, so I was prescribed 120/15mg. oxycodone and released. After 2 years of misery I found a Thorasic surgeon in Ft Worth, Tx. who performed a Xiphoidectomy on me in January of 2016. He discovered the Xiphoid had been turned and was pocking into my pericaridial sac.It has been over a year since my operation and I an still expierencing 7-8 pain daily. Has anyone had problems with continued pain after a Xiphoidectomy?

My husband has it to and a shot of numbing stuff under the bone there works for about 10 days...do you bark and have great pain? Our Dr says all this is normal with
(Under xyphoid bone) xyphoiditis.