Ever since I can remember I had this one problem with my penis and it's everytime I retract the skin it feels weird it feels discomforting it's not a lot of pain that I can't handle but when I retract it far enough behind the head to masturbate it hurts to move it back and forth usually I will have to add lotion or lube and keep moving it around and eventually it will not hurt anymore, but if I don't use lube or lotion it feels very discomforting..is it dry? what's going on? Please someone help me I'm 15 years old and I've had this problem for years on..

PS: I don't know if it's a foreskin or what because my mother told me I got circumcised but yeah I have to retract a little bit of skin back..it's not a whole lot like men that are uncircumcised so I can see some of the head..but is it possibly some of it grew back or the doctor didn't cut it correctly?

Hi Blue132, I think that it's possible that you were circumcised but not fully, which is very normal in men. I do think that if you are having a bit of difficulty moving it back a bit then you may have a tight remaining foreskin and it won't loosen up until you are 16 or 17. If you are still having difficulty however you may need to talk to your doctor after that point. But in the meantime, keep us posted on what your doctor says if you happen to go see one. Thanks!

Hi bluedog thank you so much for replying I just have a question, why 16 or 17? Also why is it it feels dry but it's not that bad but it feels like friction when masturbating...god I feel so embarrassed talking to ANYONE about this..