Well not so long ago i was realy confused about my penis and desided to search the net for abit, and learnt that my foreskin should retract when erect, i tryed it many of times (over past month or so i have been able to retract abit more) but it doesnt go evan half way over the penis head,also i am in a relationship which is getting far quite fast and im scared my girlfriend wont understand that i cant retract my foreskin proply , i realy am confused of what to do as its kind of embarrasing to talk about it.

When i try to retract it, it gets a small way down the head then becomes uncomftable and kind of sore, and when i try and wash the part of the head that i can get to, it is very discomforting and i cant do it as i flintch.

please help

please help , i realy need it

DO U KNOW IF U ARE CIRCUMCISED OR NOT? THIS CAN CAUSE IT TO GET A LITTLE STUCK. AND IF U ARE CUT, IF IT GOT INFECTED OR SOMETHIN WHEN U WERE YOUNGER, IT COULD HAVE CAUSED IT TO GET TIGHTER.
GO TO A UROLOGIST, THEY UNDERSTAND, ITS NOT ANYTHING TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT! AND THE EXAMS ARE NOTHING, DONT WORRY! THE DOCTORS ARENT THERE TO LAUGH AT YOU, THEY'RE THERE TO HELP U! WHY DO U THINK THEY GOT INTO THEIR LINE OF WORK. IT'LL BE OK. CALL THE UROLOGIST OR GO TO UR FAMILY DOCTOR.

i am not circumsised, if i was i dout i would have this problem. ill try get an apointment at the doctors soon then i guess, but please if u have some advise people,p post it

any mor ehelp please