Our dishwasher has two soap dispensers. One that is always open and one that has a hinged lid so that the lid can be closed when the soap is put into the dispenser. So, when you are putting soap into the dishwasher and you are using the NORMAL wash mode, do you put soap in both dispenser and if so, do you close the hinged lid?

Your response is critical because I was informed this morning that any id**t knows that closing the hinged lid does nothing and leaving the hinged lid open is exactly the same as closing it.

True or not?

I think the open one is for the first, or pre, wash. Then later in the cycle the closed one pops open, and there's another wash. So fill both, but close the one that closes.

:D

I always use both.

I fill only one... Is more soap better, my washer has a smart setting on it, so I figure if it is smart enought it will use just the right amount of soap.

Now you just need a smart pot that will use the right amount of water when you're boiling noodles

If you weren't supposed to close it, then why is it closable? :shrug:

:1:
That is what I thought as well, so that is what I have been doing.
Now, if I could just get each of you to sign an affidavit stating the above, I will be happy to present it to my wife. :D

Now you just need a smart pot that will use the right amount of water when you're boiling noodles the pot is smart, the one who filled it was pretty dumb. Heck even the measuring cup with those smart lines did not help :umno: for the record, I have successfully made it twice in a row without incident.

:wavey: I'm a notary public, if you end up needing one.