Hi, I have been trying some diets to reduce my weight but I usually feel weak and exhausted alll the time. How can I speed up my metabolism, in order to lose weight and still eat to have energy as I need to work?

Hi, I must tell you that in no case you shouldn’t cut your calorie intake too low. It will do you more harm, then a few kilos more. Your body is programmed to defend your usual weight, so if you sto peating metabolism is slowed down and you are not losing weight at all. You should keep daily calorie intake about 1500-1200 calories, not less. Eat breakfast, since it is the most important meal of the day as it stimulates metabolism. Breakfast eaters lose more weight than those who avoid breakfast. If you don’t wake up your metabolism with breakfast, calorie consumption stays low until your fist meal.