I developed an external thrombosed hemorrhoid Aug. 2, 2012. On Aug. 7, I had if lanced by a surgeon. Intense pain followed & sitting on heat was the only thing that helped. I was taking Lortab & Motrin round the clock. Went in for follow up on Aug. 10, still in intense pain. He said it was really swollen (called it inflammatory complex) & prescribed 5% lidocaine, which has helped some. Well, here it is 16 days after the lancing procedure & I am still dealing with the pain. Not only that but I think I may have developed an internal hemorrhoid as well. BMs are extremely painful the last 2 days & there is bright red blood when I wipe. I can feel a lump of some sort just inside my anus & it's so painful. I feel like its on fire for an hour after a BM & any time my sphincter tightens at all it's like a knife up my butt. I describe it this way: It feels like I fell & landed on a stick & as a result, scraped & cut my anus & rectum all up. Anyone else develop an internal hemorrhoid after lancing an external? How long is the pain supposed to last after the procedure? This is actually lowering my quality of life & I can't do anything about it:(

i just had 5 shots to numb them one had a clot yes..stabbing pain. will this ever shrink up? feels smaller but it got the size of a grape. only been sat eve/sun a.m

im single and want a friend to talk to.