I'm a 17 yr old male and i shave all of my pubic hair. To me it feels so much better cleaner, more air. Is there any other guys on here who shave their pubic hair and do any of you girls like shaved/hairy guys.

I don't like shaved guys but good for you.

Its really that the younger generation of men shaving their bodies and women of today liking a smooth hairless men but I draw the line for shaving your legs.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/article.php?mode=view&hpr=Should_men_shave_things_other_than_their_face_&article_id=616&forum_id=10

I have been  for yrs. shaving or trimming my pubic area. I've been a swimmer all my life and we always had shaving parties while in high school. Some shaved it all and some just trimmed it. I found my wife likes it trimmed short in the "V" shape. It makes you look bigger and the girls seem to enjoy not having hair in their mouth and face. also not having hairs hang out your speedo is a plus. I have never had bumps after shaving it nude. Use a sharp clean razor. 

Celebrity

I agree with you 'wrathofjade', you would like me, a hairy guy who never in his life has shaved any hair off my legs, arms, chest, shoulders or back, the only place I shave is my face, I have a thick growth and should shave twice a day, but I just shave once. I would never think of shaving anything else off despite the fact that I am hairy everywhere.

l wear a speedo all the time
l. Take ever thing off.

No harm in that but I hope you don't shave or trim any hair off even if does show at times seeping out of your speedo

l do. add. for swimming. Briefs. When l sign on. l cloud only wear
A. Speedo. an shave. clean. for
The nack. Down as long as. L work
For them.

l am 56. shave from the nack down
an. Women love it

I'm 20 and I only shave above my waist; armpits, chest, back, and stomach.  I have hair all over my butt and a jungle around my penis.  

Despite having a jungle of hair on and around my penis I have never shaved or trimmed any off ever in my life, all men should be like me and be au natural, not like 8 year old boys

I shave my upper body because I feel it looks better and cleaner when I walk around shirtless and it almost feels disgusting to me to have a ton of sweaty hair on my chest and stomach. I do agree though with going au natural below my waist, though I can understand trimming a little for wearing a speedo; I wouldn't want people to see my pubes sticking out. I don't wear speedos though anyways because my penis is too big. Back to the point though, I never shave down there, I tried it once and it was too itchy.

l. Am 57. Shave. For. The nick down. Clean