I am 18 y.o. and I am so worried about one matter. One day ago I shaved my pubic hair and then masturbated with liquid soap. From that time on I feel pricking in my urethra, close to the head of the penis, but a little lower (I think we call this place "navicula"). It comes and goes, it does not depend on whether I urinate or not, but it makes me worried. I am afraid if this is caused by the pubic hair and it can not go out as the hair might be sharp and probably is stuck there. What shall I do? Is it dangerous? Can urine dissolve a hair?

Hey there how long was the hair you shaved?  Did the stinging happen when you were masturbating with soap? How many times did you urinate since you masturbated ?

Hey! I have shaved and mastrubated shortly after. It all was nearly 24 hours ago. I didn't see the hair itself, I just think that it may have gotten there. I feel the stinging in a small area, may be the hair is not long, but I can't say for sure.

The stinging did not start immideately after the mastrubation, I felt it only 15 minutes after. After that I have urinated 10 times. The stinging is coming for a few seconds and then goes for long time. Do you think it is because of the soap rather than because of the hair?

Hey it is definatly possible .... what type of soap did you use? I have gotten some in my urethra before and it definatly stings similar to what you are describing but usually urinatin a few times will rinse things out. How long was your pubic hair that you shaved? Did you shave and masturbate in the shower?

It was hand liquid soap, nothing special.

The hair could be maximum 7-9 mm long. And no, I was not in the shower, I just shaved, then washed the place to remove the hair and then mastrubated. It was stinging more before I urinated, so now it is better. But it comes back from time to time, this is what bothers me.

Hmmmm well there definatly could be irritation especially if you didn't wash it off. And didntou shave with an actual razor or an electric one? If you have irritation then itncould take a few days for the irritation to resolve

It was an actual razor, so there were some hair left.

How are you feeling today? I would give it a few days any hair should be flushed out.

Thank you for the question man. I still feel something, but it is a bit different irritation, but in the same place.