my girlfriend has had this itching feeling down there and she's freaking out about it. she doesn't have any buring or discharge or anything like that but the area itself where the hair is itches. she thought it was crabs but I told her to put talc power down there after she bathed and the itching went away. what could it be? she shaved sometime last week. I had sex with her last week and the itching started saturday. I feel fine and I dont itch at all. does this have anything to do with her shaving and the hair growing back or what?
thx in advance

Yes, it could be due to the shaving especially if there was some rubbing that caused irritation or infection. She should be fine.

thanks so much, she's gonna feel some much better hearing this from someone else.

for a month and a half i've had the same symptoms. I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never had sex so i don't think it's lice but those thigngs get around